Carpooling is now as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Start scheduling your trip
- Access your Ride feed (app's main screen).
- If you don't have any trip scheduled yet, tap the "Find carpoolers near you" button (1st image below).
- If you already have trips scheduled, tap the "Offer ride" button (2nd image below).
Note: If you scheduled more trips as a passenger, this button will say "Find ride" instead. Nothing to worry about though, you can still carpool as a driver after you click it.
- On the screen with the map (check last image below), make sure that you have "Offer" selected in order to schedule a trip as a driver (3rd image below).
2. Input your destination and time
- Either write down your destination on the text box (1st image below) or, if you have already added an address to your Favourite Locations, you can tap the "Home" or "Work" icons (2nd image below) to expedite the process.
- By default, your current location will be used as your trip's starting point, but you are free to edit it to another one that fits you best (3rd image below).
- Choose the time that you'd like to get in your car and start your trip at (1st image below).
Note: you will receive trip invitations from passengers who have set their times 30 minutes before and 1 hour after your preferred time.
- If you want to repeat this trip on a daily basis, now's the time to switch on "Repeat" (2nd image below)! You can then select which days you'd like to repeat this commute on (3rd image below).
3. Review and finish
- After you're done with the previous steps, you can see an overview of all the details you have input for your trip (1st image below).
- If you'd like to edit any of the information that you input, you can do so by tapping the edit icon (2nd image below).
- Once everything looks just the way you want it, simply tap "Offer ride" and your trip will be scheduled (3rd image below)!
After you’ve scheduled your trip, you'll see a list of available passengers that match your route. You can then offer a ride to any of them (they will also be able to request a ride from you, which you can then accept or decline).
Go here to see what to do next.