For users of the app that frequently drive more than one car, it is possible to easily register different vehicles in the system. This makes it so that your passengers always know which vehicle to look out for.
Below you can find some info on how this works.
How to register a new vehicle in the app
- On the app's main screen, tap on the icon on the top-left corner to open the side menu
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Car Details" (1st image below)
- Tap "Add" (2nd image below)
- Write down your vehicle info
- (Optional) You can select which vehicle is automatically selected for all new trips that you schedule. You can do this by tapping on the 3 dots in front of the vehicle that you want to select and then tapping "Set as default" (3rd image below)
How to select the car that you will take in your carpool
1. During the trip-scheduling process
At the end of the process of scheduling your trip, you will see an overview of your trip details. If you'd like to state that you will be driving a different car than the one you normally use, you can tap the edit icon in front of "Car information" (1st image below) and select (or add) the vehicle that you prefer (2nd image below):
2. After the trip is already scheduled
If after scheduling your trip you'd like to edit which vehicle you are going to drive, you can do so by tapping the 3 dots on the top-right corner of your trip's card and selecting "Edit" (1st screen below). You can then follow the same steps as described on the point above: