Carpooling is now as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Start scheduling your trip
- Access your Ride feed (app's main screen).
- If you don't have any trip scheduled yet, tap the "Find carpoolers near you" button (1st image below).
- If you already have trips scheduled, tap the "Find ride" button (2nd image below).
Note: If you scheduled more trips as a driver, this button will say "Offer ride" instead. Nothing to worry about though, you can still carpool as a passenger after you click it.
- On the screen with the map (check last image below), make sure that you have "Find" selected in order to schedule a trip as a passenger (3rd image below).
2. Input your destination and time
- Either write down your destination on the text box (1st image below) or, if you have already added an address to your Favourite Locations, you can tap the "Home" or "Work" icons (2nd image below) to expedite the process.
- By default, your current location will be used as your trip's starting point, but you are free to edit it to another one that fits you best (3rd image below).
- Choose the time that you'd like to be picked up at (1st image below).
- If you want to repeat this trip on a daily basis, now's the time to switch on "Repeat" (2nd image below)! You can then select which days you'd like to repeat this commute on (3rd image below).
3. Review and finish
- After you're done with the previous steps, you can see an overview of all the details you have input for your trip (1st image below).
- If you'd like to edit any of the information that you have input, you can do so by tapping the edit icon (2nd image below).
- Once everything looks just the way you want it, simply tap "Find ride" and your trip will be scheduled (3rd image below)!
After you’ve scheduled your trip, you'll see a list of available drivers that match your route. You can then request a ride from any of them or simply wait until one of them offers a ride to you (which you can then accept or decline).