At Wunder we care about building a community providing the feeling of safety and the ability for everyone to be able to trust in Wunder and in each other.
For that reason we feel the responsibility to closely monitor every action taken on our platform and to put systems in place that are able to take action in case of (potentially) harmful behavior on the Wunder platform.
A selection of the behavior not being tolerated by our systems are:
- Using the platform for professional, commercial or profit-making purposes;
- Violating the privacy of other users
- Benefitting from the promotional campaigns without using the platform for the purpose it is built for
- Sending Wunder Carpool any false, misleading, malicious or fraudulent information
- To speak or behave in any way or post any content on the platform of a defamatory, injurious, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, offensive, aggressive, uncalled-for, violent, threatening, harassing, racist or xenophobic nature, or with sexual connotations, inciting violence, discrimination or hatred, encouraging activities or the use of illegal substances, or more generally contrary to the purposes of the platform, that may infringe the rights of Wunder Carpool or a third party or contrary to good morals
- To open more than one account on the platform and not to open an account in the name of a third party
For further questions please reach out to the Wunder support ([email protected]).
IMPORTANT: Please understand, that our support team is not able to take any action to change the status of your account or give you further information on reasons the Wunder safety system is acting on.